Customer Rating :
List Price : $6.99 Price : $10.99
List Price : $6.99 Price : $10.99
- Features swamp boat and swamp with green moonstone and fish
- Swamp boat features spinning rotor and dual flick missiles
- Accessories include moonstone and 3 weapons
- Grab the moonstone
- Battle the Swamp Creature
LEGO Monster Fighters 9461 The Swamp Creature Reviews
LEGO Monster Fighters 9461 The Swamp Creature Reviews
| 11 of 13 people found the following review helpful By barbecue17 "I never say goodbye; I say Good ... (North Carolina) - See all my reviews = Durability: This review is from: LEGO Monster Fighters 9461 The Swamp Creature (Toy) I've never reviewed a Lego set before. In fact, I haven't bought any Lego sets (other than a few of the board games) since the Star Wars Legos first came out. That being said, I fear that the new Monster Fighters theme may have started a new obsession for me. When I saw these while browsing the Lego aisle to take a peek at the Lord of the Rings Legos, I was floored. Here was everything I liked in one place: classic movie monsters, Lego weapons, zombies, modified turn of the century vehicles, slightly steam punkish characters, spooky old castles, and glow in the dark pieces. I was hooked and within two trips to the store managed to get all 7 Monster Fighters sets available. This is the smallest set, an impulse buy set if you will, so how does it stack up?Pros: * The minifigures are excellent. The monster fighter is named Frank Rock and he has a cool 1950s-ish greaser vibe about him. He has two faces on his head (one with sunglasses and one without). He also has a... Read more 3 of 4 people found the following review helpful By Botticelli (New Port Richey, FL USA) - See all my reviews = Durability: Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: LEGO Monster Fighters 9461 The Swamp Creature (Toy) a good Lego toy! has a froggie and swamp monster. worth the price paid! Lego's are timeless, kids love them, enjoy the sets but seem to like specific animals/creatures best. Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: LEGO Monster Fighters 9461 The Swamp Creature (Toy) I GOT THIS BOX ALSO TO GO ALONG WITH THE OTHER ONE I GOT MY NEPHEW LEGOS ARE SO NICEHE PLAYS WITH THEM SO LONG ITS HARD TO GET HIM AWAY FROM THEM TO EAT DINNER OR GO TO BED |
› See all 13 customer reviews...
http://image.ohozaa.com/i/054/FRNju.gif
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น